- What authority does this board have to impose this project on the residents?
- Who empowered this board?
- Is there a local government such as the State or County government that can manage these projects and have the cost included in the property tax structure, thus spreading the cost to all?
- How will you protect the home owners in the event of long power outages?
- When completed - who owns the sewer line?
- Who maintains the line and equipment?
- Why are we being billed for a service that we are not receiving yet?
- Who gets what part of the monthly sewer fee?
- There are an awful lot of homes out here. Why should it cost each of us so much?
- What about all the homes that will be built after this is done, what are they going to pay?
- If your sewer system has been updated recently, why would you have to hook into the new one?
- Some of us Senior Citizens want to stay in our own homes and you make that hard to do when you increase our overhead. We need to put in a new well. How will this affect us?
- What is the procedure to connect to the District Sewage Collection System?