The ACRSD conveniently offers multiple ways for customers to pay their monthly bill.
- Mail Payments– You can mail your payment in the form of money order or check (no cash) to: 172 N. 2nd St. Decatur, IN 46733.
- Pay in Person– You can pay in person by stopping by our office at 172 N. 2nd Street, Decatur, Indiana 46733. Hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Pay Online– Click here to pay or if you have Billpay services established through your bank, you can set Adams County Regional Sewer District up as payee.
- Drive By Drop Box– For your convenience, the Sewer Utilities Billing Office has a 24-hour payment drop box. It is located in the parking lot behind City Hall. PLEASE DO NOT DEPOSIT CASH IN THE BOX. When paying by cash, please go into the office during business hours. Payments in the box before 7:45 a.m. Monday through Friday will be posted the same day.
- Debit Authorization - By completing a simple application, residents can have their monthly sewer bill automatically deducted from their checking account. To receive an application, call (260) 724- 7171 or pick one up when visiting the Utility Office, 172 N 2nd Street. There is no charge for this service.
- Credit Card/Debit Card - Residents also may pay by credit or debit card. There is a 3% convenience fee with a minimum charge of $1.00.