The ACRSD conveniently offers multiple ways for customers to pay their monthly bill.
- Mail Payments– You can mail your payment in the form of money order or check (no cash) to: 165 N. 2nd St. Decatur, IN 46733.
- Pay in Person– You can pay in person by stopping by our office at 165 N. 2nd Street, Decatur, Indiana 46733. Hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Pay Online–Click here to register for our new online billing system. After you have completed the registration process, Click here to pay via our new online billing systems.
- Features of online access to your account include:
- Sign up for paperless billing
- View transaction history
- Change billing address information
- View your bill online
- Pay your bill online via debit card or credit card:
- Payments made online via debit card or credit card will incur a 3 percent convenience fee assessed to your transaction. There is a minimum fee of $1.00 for transactions less than $33.00.
- If you have Billpay services established through your bank, you can set Adams County Regional Sewer District up as payee.
- Drive By Drop Box– For your convenience, the ACRSD Billing Office has a 24-hour payment drop box. It is located in the parking lot behind the office of Rebecca Cochran, CPA. PLEASE DO NOT DEPOSIT CASH IN THE BOX. When paying by cash, please go into the office during business hours. Payments in the box before 7:45 a.m. Monday through Friday will be posted the same day.
- Debit Authorization - By completing a simple application, residents can have their monthly sewer bill automatically deducted from their checking account. To receive an application, download the following form Debit Authorization, call (260) 728- 9233 or pick one up when visiting the Office of Rebecca Cochran, CPA, 165 N 2nd Street. There is no charge for this service.